Looking For Best IUI Centre In Hyderabad
Intrauterine insemination is a method of fertility treatment. In a normal fertility process, the sperm travels naturally into the female womb or uterus through the vagina and cervix. If the male sperm reaches the uterus soon after the ovulation process, the egg and sperm unite, and the fertilization process takes place. The cervix restricts the number of sperm that enters the womb and allows only a small percentage of sperm to make their way into the fallopian tube. Intrauterine Insemination or IUI process involves placing sperm into the female uterus at the time of ovulation. This makes the passage of the sperm onto the fallopian tube shorter and improves the chances of fusion of sperm with a female egg. This procedure improves the chances of females getting pregnant.
Ideal Candidates for Artificial Intrauterine Insemination
- This is the best option for couples in which no cause of infertility is diagnosed. For this treatment, females are given some medications that cause ovaries to mature at once, and this treatment goal is to increase the pregnancy chance by placing the sperm in contact with the female eggs
- Intrauterine Insemination is the best option for females having scarring in their cervix that prevent the sperm from entering into the uterus from the vagina
- Intrauterine Insemination is also helpful for females who have shaped abnormally cervix, which prevents sperm passage
- Intrauterine Insemination can be used for couples in which males face difficulty in ejaculation or males suffering from retrograde ejaculation. The condition in which the sperm is ejected into a backward position into the bladder instead of the penis
- Intrauterine Insemination is also the best option for males with an abnormal urethral opening
- Intrauterine Insemination is also effective for females who do not release an egg regularly
- Intrauterine Insemination is the best option for females with PCOS or who have thick cervical mucus
Visit today at Esha Fertility Center, Hyderabad and get Artificial Insemination or IUI treatment from an expert infertility specialist doctor.