What Are Types Of IVF
Conventional IVF Cycle
It is the oldest and common type of IVF cycle and has helped many couples conceive.The term in-vitro means outside the body, and the term fertilisation occurs as a combination of egg and sperm. It involves the conjunction of egg and sperm in a laboratory and implanting the embryo into the uterus.
Esha IVF Fertility Centre, Hyderabad, provides the best IVF and ICSI treatment using the most advanced technology and helps their patients achieve a safe and successful pregnancy.
Advantages of In Vitro Fertilization are
- IVF has helped many couples to conceive and deliver their babies
- IVF has helped women with low egg doubt conceive and also enabled in the case of male infertility
- IVF has allowed communities to welcome their babies
- Patients with ovulatory disturbances, premature ovarian insufficiency, and unexplained infertility can also achieve pregnancy with an IVF procedure
- IVF is a safe method for conception if the natural process fails
Natural Modified IVF Cycle
Natural Modified IVF cycle is similar to natural IVF cycle with some modifications to avoid the drawbacks of natural IVF cycle. Some drugs are given in a modified IVF Cycle to prevent spontaneous ovulation and retrieval for good quality eggs.
The ideal candidate for Natural modified IVF cycle:
- Females with low anti-Mullerian hormone
- Females with low egg count
- High FSH
- Failed conventional IVF treatments
- Older females
- Severe endometriosis
Benefits of using natural modified IVF cycle:
- An improved success rate compared with Natural Cycle IVF and other IVF methods
- Less risk of OHSS and other diseases associated with ovarian stimulation
- The lining of the womb is more favorable for implantation
- Fewer fertility drugs mean lowered risks and chance of side effects
- No breaks needed between cycles
- Less stressful
- Modified Natural IVF treatment can treat women who have a low ovarian reserve, poor responders or those who are slightly older. The low doses of drugs mean egg quality is not compromised, and we focus on collecting the egg(s) that the body has naturally selected
Mild IVF Cycle
The mild IVF cycle is a procedure that requires mild medication and is suitable for young females. In a mild IVF cycle, 5-7 eggs are stimulated for IVF procedures, and the treatment is somewhere between conventional and natural IVF cycle. Dr. Chandana Lakkireddi is the best doctor for the mild IVF cycle in Hyderabad. eshaIVF has the highest success rates when it comes to conception in young adults. Schedule your appointment now and get the best treatment and seamless care by the best gynecologist in Hyderabad. Because of mild drugs the chances of multiple pregnancies and ectopic pregnancy are reduced in the mild IVF cycle, making it the best alternative to the traditional IVF Method.
Choosing the Best Candidate for Mild IVF Cycle:
- Female with PCOS
- The situation where there is no evidence of female infertility, only male factor infertility
Benefits of mild IVF cycle:
- Mild IVF requires mild drugs for ovarian stimulation, so there is less risk of OHSS
- Reduced risks and side effects
- Shorter overall treatment process (approx. two weeks)
- Mild IVF has shown Excellent success rates in young females
- Combined with the reduction in side effects from having fewer drugs, treatment becomes much less stressful. For some patients, treatment can also be repeated in consecutive cycles if required
Esha IVF has a well-known clinic in Hyderabad for the best IVF cycles. Her main aim is to offer a higher success rate at a low cost. Esha IVF strongly believes in ethical practice and transparency in her entire procedure. Esha IVF understands your desire to be a parent. Esha IVF offers the best approach at her clinic. You can ask her your doubts, and Esha IVF is patient enough to explain the entire procedure in advance. You can consult her and have your IVF cycle done under the supervision of the best IVF Specialist in Hyderabad.